Hi from Jed's mom! I talked to your mom yesterday and she said you never had comments - so here is one. I started following your blog after Hampton's Jeep entry. Jed loves your son and he wanted me to see the shopping trip and fence wreck. I have heard so much about your family and enjoy your posts. That Hampton is a Dugan for sure and I love your pics and comments on the twins. Keep up the good work! Judy Ferguson
hey girl! i got your blog address from your sweet mama! i got a kick out of watching your kiddos in those videos of lucy walking! you have a precious family! i told jay that ben has a steak awaiting him if we come visit!=)he says hi!
3 comments:
Hi from Jed's mom! I talked to your mom yesterday and she said you never had comments - so here is one. I started following your blog after Hampton's Jeep entry. Jed loves your son and he wanted me to see the shopping trip and fence wreck. I have heard so much about your family and enjoy your posts. That Hampton is a Dugan for sure and I love your pics and comments on the twins. Keep up the good work! Judy Ferguson
Hey friend. Enjoyed catching up on your sweet family. I can't believe how big your three babies are! Hope your enjoying Kansas City...we miss you!
hey girl! i got your blog address from your sweet mama! i got a kick out of watching your kiddos in those videos of lucy walking! you have a precious family! i told jay that ben has a steak awaiting him if we come visit!=)he says hi!
Post a Comment