Candice, I think you're the only person who reads my blog...or at least your the only one who posts comments.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
Candice, I think you're the only person who reads my blog...or at least your the only one who posts comments.
Posted by EDS at 8:59 PM
4 comments:
I used to be one to just read and never comment, and then I realized that it is more fun to communicate in blogworld. There are silent people out there keeping up with sweet Hampton. Rosemary just mentioned your update to me tonight. You rule!
I didn't know I should comment. I guess I thought the comments were like Letters to the Editor - not exactly my style. It is awesome to see pictures! He is really growing up!!! Can't wait to meet him!
OK. This is a trial run. So glad you are sending the pictures and updating us. Gran and Poppy need to be kept in the loop!! We love you all and love to see sweet Hampton as he grows.
woo hoo...kbs and gran figured it out!!!!!
Post a Comment