He seems like such a big boy to me, even though he is still wearing preemie clothes :) I can't figure out how he is close to 8 lbs and still wearing "up to 5 lbs" clothing. Ben asked me last night if I had considered that Hampton might always be a shrimp. I think he's worried about our kid. I'm confident he will catch up...someday. My dad with Hampton after he fed him a bottle. He is so proud of his grand son. I have really enjoyed watching the joy on my dad's face when he is around Hampton. Dad doesn't get to hold Hampton as much as he would like I'm sure...

Aunt B and Charles.
Charles has been so excited about Hampton joining the family...he isn't the youngest anymore. He wrote a story in school about his new cousin...he is so proud.

This is my G'ma...one of Hampton's 2 great-grandmothers. She was surprisingly great with him and of course thought he was beautiful.

I just can't get enough of his kissable face!

1 comments:
I love cousin Charles' self-inflicted rabbit ears:)!
It sounds like you guys have had a fun time getting to visit with a lot of family. I know Rosemary had a great time spending time with Hampton.
I am ready to hold that little snuggle bug (he won't be in preemie clothes when I see him:()
Have you finalized any plans to head this way?
That picture of him with his paci is awesome...it covers half of his face! So cute!
Thank you for your sweet words on my blog, Friend. I love you! Love the update!
Post a Comment