I caught Hampton's tummy in the zipper of his pj's :(
What kind of careless mommy would do that to her child?!? I have never heard him scream like that before. It was definitely an "I'm in pain" cry. It broke my heart, but is already looking better than it did yesterday.
Hampton has a pretty bad rash on his face, so this isn't his best look :) Do any of you experienced moms have a cure?
See the 2 red dots above Ben's finger?
9 comments:
This careless mom has done that as well. It makes you feel awful! Fortunately, they don't hold it against you.
I loved the pictures from CO. SO sad we will not be seeing you there next week.
Don't know much about rashes, so sorry I can't help you there.
Love you!
Awww! That's sad...one time I caught my niece's leg in the car seat buckle...bad news! Congrats on the trip to Colorado with the baby. I am impressed!
The last time my baby got a rash on his face I...oh, wait...I don't know what I am talking about! Try putting some windex on it.
Meredith
It looks like it's just baby acne...nothing you can do about it(that I've ever heard).
Hey Elizabeth, this is Candice's friend angie that she grew up with...I've met you in Cookeville once...anyway, I've been reading your blog through Candice's and thought I'd give you my two cents. First off, the other day I took a chunk out of my baby's thumb while clipping her nails. It bled for about 20 minutes...it happens.
Second, Nora sometimes gets a rash under her chin when she's hot. Is it a heat rash??? If it is I just strip her down with only a diaper and let her cool off. If it's not..I don't know what to tell you?? Not much help, sorry. Enjoy your blog and pictures of your cute baby boy.
Thanks for your post Angie!!!
Dugan, WOW! I have not been to your site in a while, and it is so good to see how things are going. Sounds like the Lord has blessed you as a wodnerful mom. reat job on keeping everyone up to date, it's really fun to read. Take care and talk to you soon.
Hey, guys look at that poochy belly. Bo loved that :)) Good to read up on current events with the Stites family. Lots of Love from the Maynes'
Wow! He looks like Ben! What am I going to do without you next year...I think you might have been the only reason I remained sain! Hampton is so cute, and I see there seems to be no damage from all the poking we did! WHEW! I can't wait until Stephen and I have a baby...guess I should focus on this wedding thing first! Kiss the cute boy for me...I mean Hampton, sorry Ben!
Jaclyn
So fun for me to catch a few words from your friends of "long ago" Oh, of course I love to see my precious grand baby too! "This blog thing is soooo cool!" she said as she exited the Dark Ages. ha Mom
Post a Comment