As of my doctor's appt on Tuesday, both babies are head down and growing. He showed to weigh 5lb 10oz and she weighed 5lb 5oz. I have gained about 33 pounds, my waist measures 43.5 inches and I was 80% effaced and dilated to about 1.5 cm. I am more ready for these babies to come than ever. I am uncomfortable and growing very weary. Some day soon, let's hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're doing so great, Momma! I think about you all the time. I know you're tired and weary. Praying, friend!
It's a little sad that I gained almost exactly TWICE what you have with a singleton when I was pregnant with Oliver! 63 lbs! :o
Chrys
Everytime my google reader shows your blog has been updated, I get SOOOO excited! You'd think I was the one having the twins! ;) Ha! Hope these last few days / weeks go by smoothly...and quickly. Thinking of you. Can't wait!
You are doing awesome. They will be here before you know it! I tried to respond to your email, but my email is being wierd! We will have 3 GIRLS!I was shocked, but am so excited... Keep getting rest!
That is awesome...you carry twins so well!!! That is awesome that they are both head down. Emma never turned head down for me!!! AWESOME NEWS! Can't wait to hear when they come!
The end is near! You have done an awesome job carring them for this long! Each day is worth it on the other side. Other than the pukie part at the beginning, this was THE WORST part for me. Any day now! I tell everyone carring twins was SO much harder than actually taking care of them. Can't wait!
I'm so excited! We will keep praying for you guys! They will be here any day now...Love, Tiff
WOOHOOO!!! Their finally here!!! YAY im sooo excited to see them when i come to plano!!
xoxo
C-lina
Post a Comment