Our sweet babies joined our family early Wednesday morning. The whole experience has been very different from Hampton's arrival and has been an absolute blessing. I am working on the complete birth story with pictures, but wanted to make an official announcement :).
Lucy James was delivered at 2:29AM. She weighed 5lb 7oz and her apgar scores were 9-9. Reid Matthew followed his big sister at 2:44AM and weighed 5lb 9oz. His apgar scores were also 9-9...two precious babies as close to perfect as they come.
We are all doing very well and hope to go home tomorrow morning. Our time at the hospital has been very restful, but we are ready to be home with Hampton! He is very proud of his babies and is so tender with them. We had some visitors earlier tonight and when they entered our room Hampton said, "Come see all my babies!" He is precious and I can't wait to be home with him.
As I have spent time thinking about our new life, I grow more and more excited to raise these babies. So far they have very different personalities, and are both so sweet. I could not be more thankful and excited to be a Mommy of 3.
My cup runneth over!!!
10 comments:
I seriously could not be more excited for you than I already am! I have thought of you all week and am absolutely thrilled to meet and squeeze on these little blessings. Give Hampton a hug for us. We love you guys.
Chrys
I am so so so excited for yall! I have been checking your blog and FB for days and was so excited to see your early morning FB post the other day! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, MOMMA! I bet you are just beaming! And you should be! What a lucky gal. And even more lucky are the 3 kiddos and Mr. Ben to have such a wonderful mommy and wife. Congrats again to you! Sending hugs and blessings your way! We love yall!
Congrats Ben and Elizabeth! I am so excited for the two of you. You have really been blessed and your THREE(!!!) precious children are blessed to have a mommy & daddy that love each other, God and them so much!
So glad all is going well and everyone is healthy. What an awesome journey you all are about to begin. Can't wait to meet them!
I am so happy for you guys!!!! I feel blessed to share my birthday with such sweet babies.
Mia is jealous of all of lucy,s hair. We can't wait to see you again.
YAY!!! I have been waiting to get the word. Anxiously checking your blog. I can't wait for pictures. What a huge answer to prayer to have two healthy babies that you were able to carry so long and not have c-sections. Great job Mommy!
You tricked me with no pictures! :) Can't wait to see those babies and their sweet momma! :)
Ok, I have been watching to see, but it somehow slipped past me that the babies were here! I am so happy that every thing went smoothly. We can't wait to meet Lucy and Reid! We will have to make a trip so that we can see their sweet faces. I'm so excited to see pictures and hear all about it! Congratulations. Love you guys.
Love all 5 of you. It was fun to be there in the beginning. I will see you very soon!
Love - Katrina
It is hard to believe they are here, but we are so excited. They are beautiful and I look forward to sharing in their lives and watching Hampton as a big brother.
Post a Comment