The other evening I told Hampton that he needed to stop playing around the babies or he would get Sadman. He chose to disobey and as I walked toward him he got up and ran to the nursery. He got to the door and realized that we had moved Lucy's crib, his previous hiding place. Standing in the doorway he said, "Where is it? My hiding fwace is gone!"
I knelt down beside him and said, "Hampton, I know you realize that you disobeyed because you tried to hide. What did Mommy tell you would be the consequence if you chose to continue to play by the babies?"
He frantically replied through tears, "I want you to give me grace not Sadman!"
He fully understands grace..."Not getting a 'pankin' when I should."
1 comments:
Grace is good....we have certainly enjoyed that blessing over and over.
Love the lessons you two are teaching as you live life. So important now.
Love. Gran
Post a Comment