I cannot tell you how immensely God has blessed us with friends and community here. Just today, Meredith, Joy and Mary came to help me get my act together by organizing and packing some things in the house. The work they accomplished in the 4 hours they were here would have taken me weeks...literally. Meredith is such an amazing woman of God and I wish I could glean more wisdom from her. She and Charlie seem to have such a strong relationship and her kids are so grounded in their faith. Thank you girls for all your HARD work!!!
Not long after the girls left, Kristin showed up to bring us dinner. We have been provided with meals 3 days a week since the twins were 3 weeks old. I cannot begin to explain what a huge, huge help that has been. Often times people ask me how I handle all three kids at the grocery store, and I can honestly say I haven't had to make a big grocery run since the babies joined our family. I have had to run to pick up milk, juice and lunch stuff, but we have had so many bless our family with meals that I have cooked maybe 5 times. A huge responsibility was lifted off of me. Thank you to all who sacrificed their time and money to bless our family.
We have been so blessed through the relationships we have built over the past 5 years. We love and cherish you all!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment