I can't believe it was 11 weeks ago that Lucy and Reid joined our family. They are such a blessing and I can't imagine life without them. I have noticed that Lucy develops socially about a week before Reid, but Reid is much stronger than Lucy. They have both started smiling in response to attention. And in the past few days Reid has joined Lucy in trying to "talk." They most definitely have their own personalities already. I'm not sure I would have realized how much personality shows this early if I weren't observing two at a time. Lucy is very laid back about everything. When she gets hungry, she works her binky like crazy, but rarely cries about it. Reid on the other hand...he is like clock work. Exactly 3 hours after he eats, he usually erupts as if we have totally forgotten about him and he will never eat again. As different as they are, I am so, so thankful that they are completely their own little people. I was thinking tonight, as I watched Hampton hitting the baseball, that I want to make sure that my children know that I love them for exactly who God has created them to be. They are all very different, and they are all mine...(at least for a little while). What a responsibility the Lord has given us.
They are my joy and crown.
Thank you, Lord for my children!!!
Here are a few pictures from the last week or so...
Meeting G'ma
Hangin' with Pops
Hampton absolute LOVES feeding the horses with Pops!

Tired? Sure
Madly in love? Absolutely!!!
2 comments:
They are soooo cute!!! You just want to sqeeze them! I can't wait to see you all and shanaynay and reider again!!
xoxo
Carolina
Elizabeth--They are absolutely adorable! And I think they look so much like Hampton. You are amazing-- you are obviously made for this! What a blessing these babies are and how much they are blessed to have you as their mother! So happy for your family.
Post a Comment