I don't actually know you, but I do know who I think is your sis-in-law Ashlee :) I love reading your blog and seeing the videos of your son..he is just adorable! My girls love to watch videos on people's blogs and your boy is tops on their list! You are very blessed!
Love this the first time and even more now. He really has improved! He still has that sweet heart and delightful spirit that I cherish in Him. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.... and now Lucy and Reid too. 8/25/09
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. All star in the making!! I can see it now! haha lov you guys.
xoxo
Carolina
Well, I am alittle concerned about the length of the practice for a 3 yr. old.....daylight to dark seems a little excessive!!!
Loved it. I do think Hampton needs a thicker bat....who could hit with that skinny bat?? Do I sound like a Gran in the defense of the grandchild?
Thanks for filming. We loved it.
G and P
I don't actually know you, but I do know who I think is your sis-in-law Ashlee :) I love reading your blog and seeing the videos of your son..he is just adorable! My girls love to watch videos on people's blogs and your boy is tops on their list! You are very blessed!
Love this the first time and even more now. He really has improved! He still has that sweet heart and delightful spirit that I cherish in Him. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.... and now Lucy and Reid too. 8/25/09
More, Mom
Post a Comment