If you get a chance, please pray that we sell our house quickly. We have had lots and lots of showings (over 30 in 14 days) and at least 3 people tell us they are going to make an offer...but no one has yet. We have 2 really promising prospects that said they would let us know this week. We are not in a time crunch yet, but I would really like to live a more predictable life. It's a challange to get everything picked up (although our house is always clean...just a few cars and baby things around) and all three kids out the door when we are given short notice of a showing. I am thankful we have had so much activity and fully trust that the LORD is in complete control of this. I am asking Him to bring the buyer through the door soon. Join me if you have a second?
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment