Thursday, May 07, 2009

Look at me, Daddy

Daddy is traveling for the day and loves to see blog updates when he's away. Lucy has rolled over on accident before, but seems to be a little more intentional lately. Reid is not feeling well and can be a bit of a bear when he's under the weather. He was sleeping in his car seat when I filmed this. Poor little guy :(. He is actually closer to rolling back to tummy than tummy to back. They are much more mobile and are starting to wiggle off their blankets when they play on the floor. Life is busy, but so so so much fun!!!

Oh, and for the record, today was our first day on a 4 hour feeding schedule. Hopefully they will sleep well tonight. They have been going from 9pm to 6 or 6:30am. I feel like that is pretty good. Hampton has not been sleeping in like he used to and has been waking up between 6:45 and 7:15 (with the house on the market, we had to take the blanket out of his window...he likes to wake up with the sun :)). I feed the babies and go back to bed and then Ben gets up with Hampton at 8. Is it bad that we set the timer and make him stay in bed until 8?

4 comments:

Sorefam said...

i think the timer thing is a great idea! I know several people who do the same thing or have taught their kids to 'tell time' and know when they can get up. I only wish i had started that with wyatt---he can get up as early at 5:30!!

Anonymous said...

Just read through your blog. Brady and I commented on what a sweet family! The twins are so cute and we loved watching Hampton on the video. We will be praying for y'all as you move and sell your house and for Ben's continued success. May God bless you and keep you.
Brady and Karen

Anonymous said...

Why not just set the time for 10!? I'm calling CPS.

JWS

Anonymous said...

Good roll, Lucy! You are such a smiler.

I guess the timer deal is good as long as it last!!

Love. R