Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
ha! ha! funny boys!
Good thing Ben isn't naked :)
Tooooo cute! Little sweet cheeks:).
Just how close are those neighbors in Kansas City?.....no fences, I understand.
I am just thankful the Daddy was not in the buff. That is a skill much needed in the Stites' family....as I remember.Love. G
Please don't let my brother do that in Kansas City! Remember the fencing restrictions - I don't think you want your neighbors to know you that well. ha.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha! ha! funny boys!
Good thing Ben isn't naked :)
Tooooo cute! Little sweet cheeks:).
Just how close are those neighbors in Kansas City?.....no fences, I understand.
I am just thankful the Daddy was not in the buff.
That is a skill much needed in the Stites' family....as I remember.
Love. G
Please don't let my brother do that in Kansas City! Remember the fencing restrictions - I don't think you want your neighbors to know you that well. ha.
Post a Comment