Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Easter Story According to Hampton

He really can quote the simple verse Luke 24:34 very well. "Yes, it's true. The Lord is risen."

You also get a little taste of his new "lanaguage." It doesn't get old, I promise :)

3 comments:

Sorefam said...

this is so cute....i love how everything with little boys relates to tools and crashes! and of course, they never seem to say what you want them to when the camera is on!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean new language? I understood every word... guess you have to be a grandmother! :) However, you may be allowing too much "Mighty Machines" in the morning. But then who am I to say that God didn't use a tower and an angel to move that boulder!

Love you more

Anonymous said...

Good verse. Tells it all!!

He does perform well from the high chair stage.

Love. Gran and Poppy