Peas, yum... sweet potatoes, yum yum...applesauce???
It looks like applesauce may not be the hit I thought it would be. I am absolutely crazy about this boy!!!
Lucy is not a fan either, but her reaction (true to form) is much less dramatic.
Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
It looks like applesauce may not be the hit I thought it would be. I am absolutely crazy about this boy!!!
Lucy is not a fan either, but her reaction (true to form) is much less dramatic.
4 comments:
I love his reaction!! are they coming to okc with you?
that's incredible. it totally reminds me of the Worm's reaction to lemons. I can't wait to see his face when he tries a lemon for the first time! bitter beer face!
Who doesn't like applesauce???? It won't take long for that to be a favorite if they fall into the cousin thing!!
Love. Gran
Loved this but I agree with Rosie. Everybody likes applesauce.... at least as babies. You loved "appy sauce"
Mom
Post a Comment