Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
he is so cute. i just want to pinch those cheeks.
I think Reid is gonna be using the Jumperoo to get him up on his feet. See how he stops and stands. Uh oh Ya sure you want him using that thing?? He sure is precious while he is jumping though.More
Too cute! We never had a jumperoo. Watching Lucy and Reid makes me wonder whether the next baby will have one!
Your mom is right - he's ready to walk right out of that thing! He'll be running to my house before I know it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he is so cute. i just want to pinch those cheeks.
I think Reid is gonna be using the Jumperoo to get him up on his feet. See how he stops and stands. Uh oh Ya sure you want him using that thing?? He sure is precious while he is jumping though.
More
Too cute! We never had a jumperoo. Watching Lucy and Reid makes me wonder whether the next baby will have one!
Your mom is right - he's ready to walk right out of that thing! He'll be running to my house before I know it!
Post a Comment