Reid is moving well to anything he really wants. Lucy is content with whatever and doesn't seem very motivated. I'm guessing he will be full on crawling by Labor Day. It's going to be a whole new world for all of us.
Please ignore Hampton in his underwear and my increasing frustration with his disobedience. We're all learning around here :)
3 comments:
Big brother is making the quest alittle harder than needed. Reid really doesn't seem to care.
Yea!!! big boy underware.
Hugs. Gran and Poppy
Oh, my! We have thought you were busy before... now you are gonna really be on the move. Before long there will be no stopping Reid and little Scout will be close on his heels!
Don't be so hard on yourself. Underwear in a home movie is totally acceptable. (unless it is on you or Ben) Considering Hampton's typical 3yr old big brother behavior, I thought you handled it well. I know that you guys deal with disobedience when the camera is off.
You are doing an amazing job! and we love getting to see these milestones. Thanks.
To the moon and back,
Sweetie
After watching this again, I am reminded of two little girls that I have loved watching grow up.... you guessed it: Carolina and Olivia
Mom
Post a Comment