Sunday, August 23, 2009

Batting Practice

Hampton has dramatically improved his baseball skills. Several weeks ago he got to pick out a "hard bat dat says bing when you hit da ball" for going #2 on the potty (he hasn't done it since). Ben and Hampton have been hitting in the backyard several nights a week. I have gone out to throw pitches for him, but he has decided he'd rather wait on Daddy to get home, because I'm not a very good pitcher. His skill (and bat size) has improved leaps and bounds since our first attempt at batting practice. Here is some video as requested by Uncle Drew.

3 comments:

MommaRu said...

caleb enjoyed seeing his friend, "hit a homerun and run really far."

Anonymous said...

I will look foward to this weekend as well as Sept. to see Hampton in action. He is so sweet and a really good batter.

Are those leaves already down in your backyard?

Love to you 5. Gran and Poppy

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing! Is he a prodigy or what!! So fun seeing Ben and Hampton playing ball; I know that Ben loves seeing H develop his skills. Can hardly wait 'til Tball games... Maybe not will mean he is growing up tooo fast.
Thanks for sharing this. Am calling Pops to have him check this out.

More, Mom