I don't see it either. Both cuties, but different. I can't believe how much reed has change in 3 months. What a gorgeous, can you say that about a boy? Little guy he is.
Per Brook, Hilary and I...the verdict is that they definitely look like brothers, but not identical twins. Specifically, they have the same nose, but not the same shape of face or eyes.
I have to agree, too. I think they look like brothers, but not at all totally "alike." HOWEVER, both are SUPER CUTE!! And that Lucy is a doll! Hope yall are doing well!
Just want to kiss those cheeks! Noses, yes upper lip, yes Eyes, no Smile,no Face shape, no But what a cute idea to compare (both in the same play suit) You know, I love Hampton to pieces but that Reid is a cutie pie!! Can hardly wait to see them in October!
Well, when I see them together I think they look like bros, but not much alike. Comparing these two pictures, however, I wouldn't even say they were related if I didn't know them. Both total cutie bugs though. Three beautiful kiddos!
6 comments:
I don't see it either. Both cuties, but different. I can't believe how much reed has change in 3 months. What a gorgeous, can you say that about a boy? Little guy he is.
Per Brook, Hilary and I...the verdict is that they definitely look like brothers, but not identical twins. Specifically, they have the same nose, but not the same shape of face or eyes.
Love them both though...and LJ
More.
drew
I have to agree, too. I think they look like brothers, but not at all totally "alike." HOWEVER, both are SUPER CUTE!! And that Lucy is a doll! Hope yall are doing well!
Reid's eyes are different and I can tell they look alike, but not just alike. I love the comparison shots!
Just want to kiss those cheeks! Noses, yes upper lip, yes Eyes, no Smile,no Face shape, no
But what a cute idea to compare (both in the same play suit) You know, I love Hampton to pieces but that Reid is a cutie pie!!
Can hardly wait to see them in October!
Well, when I see them together I think they look like bros, but not much alike. Comparing these two pictures, however, I wouldn't even say they were related if I didn't know them. Both total cutie bugs though. Three beautiful kiddos!
Post a Comment