Wednesday, September 30, 2009

8 Months Old

I am so embarassed that I am just now posting pictures of the babies at 8 months. While the date on this post will tell you that I wrote it on 9/30, I didn't in fact complete it until 10/28. What a terrible record keeper/mommy/blogger I am :). Due to the fact that Lucy and Reid are over 9 months as I write, I don't remember exactly what they were doing at 8 months. I know Reid was very mobile and pulling up on things and Lucy had just started inch-worming around. I did take pictures on or around their 8-month-day, so I'll just post those. ENJOY my precious little ones!


REID



LUCY


LUCY and REID


Ready for a bike ride!
All Three

Picnic at the park after a long jeep ride

7 comments:

BYD said...

Too, too sweet! What a blessing to have such darling grand babies! I do know that you have your hands full and appreciate your posting at all...I really don't know how you do it.
After staying with them, the picture of Hampton "hugging " the twins as they "fall over" has a whole new meaning. ha
Thanks so much for keeping us posted on what is happening in your world!

Unknown said...

thank you! i miss y'all and can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks!

more,
UD

Chrys and Mike said...

love, love, love! miss y'all.

chrys

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

ohh Ed Ugan! You're babies are so stinking cute. It's just simply ridiculous. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it baby doll! Thanks for recording our precious moments. Trying to get home from a road trip and jumped on the blog to see my babies.

Daddy

Kim said...

Elizabeth, your babies are nothing short of absolutely precious. Loved seeing all of them. So, so cute. And big brother Hampton is a doll. He looks so proud of his babies. :) Hope yall are doing well.

Gran and Poppy said...

Great memory pictures. They are sweet, sweet angels. Loved seeing each individually and then all three.

You are doing a super job and we love sharing in your efforts.

Hugs. Gran and Poppy