So proud and excited!
I love this face...it's so Reid!Perfectly content to watch Reid through the bars of her crib.
Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
I love this face...it's so Reid!Perfectly content to watch Reid through the bars of her crib.
Posted by EDS at 9:41 PM
Labels: learning, milestones
5 comments:
The twins are just so stinkin cute! I want you back in Dallas so I can play with them (and hang with you too!!). When are you coming back to visit?
Uh-Oh! They are just adorable but that Little Reid is gonna be a mover and a shaker!
Love 'em to pieces.....Sweetie
Lucy and Reid are just so adorable! Thanks for sharing some of their fun!
We've been thinking and talking about your family lately. We saw a couple at Blue Goose Cantina (miss Mexican food yet?) that reminded Garry of you and Ben. Then later, Hayley said, "She's not as good as Elizabeth. She's smoking." Love the earlier video of Hampton hitting the ball. Cameron is playing baseball this fall. Today he pitched: in two innings, he walked two, caught a pop-up from one and struck out four. They won 16-0. Hayley loves middle school. She's taking private choir lessons once a week during music class and already has turned in some great grades. Hope to talk to you soon. Love, Linda
I loved the picture of Lucy peeking through the crib.
Precious.
Gran
Post a Comment